There are many questions that you may find buzzing in your head with regards to printing and the processes involved in it. With various printing options out there, how can you assure yourself that you?ve got the best laid plans, and that offset printing is the answer you?ve been looking for all along?
Defining Offset Printing
Offset printing is an efficient printing process or technology which produces mass volumes of prints. It built to create prints at a fast rate. All the while, it produce such prints in consistency, clarity and accuracy.
Offset printing is the standard process used by online commercial printing companies as it delivers superb quality prints at a fast rate, without compromising anything. It even makes it possible for you to print more and save at the same time.
Offset Printing Advantages
- Offset printing is greatly economical for it efficiently uses inks. Instead of spraying the need colors unto the prints, offset printing transfers the image and the ink from the plate, to a rubber blanket roller, and then finally unto the paper.
- Offset printing is YOUR economical choice for its efficient use of resources allows printers to translate it to lower printing cost. More experienced printers can even give you a more affordable rates with their highly systematized and automated workflow.
- Offset printing gives you prints that are sharp and crisp. This process is integrated with four-color process printing which coats your prints with lustrous, rich colors.
Offset printing is great for photo reproductions wherein you can see the purity of the colors in the final output. This means that the prints? colors are all brilliant and vivid, so you can play with a wide gamut of colors.
- High-definition prints are a constant quality in offset printing. It is designed to achieve this due to the natural phenomena that oil and water do not mix.
Printable areas are covered with ink while the non-printable areas are covered in a mist of water. Through this process, ink stays put where it is supposed to be. The non-printable areas are pristine and no unnecessary ink is wasted.
- Offset printing offers short turnaround times that may even rival digital printing. This means that you can enjoy offset print products at the same time it may take to have your designs digitally printed. There are 2-day turnaround times for popular print products with the same brand of quality.
- Offset printing accommodates a huge variety of print products. This means you can print business cards, brochures, postcards, greeting cards, catalogs or booklets, pocket folders, door hangers, flyers, letterheads, envelopes, club card flyers, newsletters, posters and the like.
- With offset printing, you can have your designs custom printed too. You can even make your own print product and it can be run through offset printing. This of course depends upon the demands and the complexities of your print project.
- Offset printing can print job orders for different stocks. The paper and card stocks used by a printing company is calibrated with that of the whole printing process or system so that consistency is achieved in terms of color and overall quality.
Offset printing is your practical and economical choice for your printing needs. More than this, it creates and performs in such a distinct standard that it even outshines single-print runs with all the advantages you stand to reap with offset printing.